Saturday, December 27, 2008

Small Things

I would write about our night in the dark but I think no words are needed to discuss 12 hours without power. I will say thank you once again to Jammie and Amy who checked on me. It amazes me that my own neighbors did not take the time to make sure I was ok... It's alright I will just make sure my drill is broken next time they need it...

Today and yesterday both Luke and Liem surprised me with a new milestone, if you want to call it that.

Luke LOVES swinging but pushing ihm and chasing Liem gets old fast. He pumped his legs yesterday and kept himself going. This is not anything huge but seriously every single day he takes on step further away from being my lil guy and becoming a big boy!!! I can hardly carry him anymore! :( Where does the time go.

Lil Liem man has ALWAYS loves "The itsy bitsy spider" Always makes him laugh, dance, and clap. Today we were singing it in the car and I look back to Liem doing the motions I always do (they were not as good) but still shocked me that he can almost mimic the song.

Honestly time passes so fast. I am just glad I can finally put some of this down somewhere so that I can look back and remember.

1 comment:

  1. you are welcome........I don't know if my neighbors would look in on me either.

    ReplyDelete