Monday, December 15, 2008

New members of our Family...

My Sister-in-law gave birth to their twins today. They had been trying for awhile and I can think of no two people who are better deserving. Michael Anthony was born at 6:08pm EST weighing in at 7pounds and 5ounces, followed by his sister Elizabeth Riley at 6:12pm who weighed in at 5pounds 14ounces. I am sure they are gorgeous like their parents and we cannot WAIT to meet our new nephew and niece. Times like these make me miss home in a million different ways. Not only because we miss so much of our family's lives, but because they also have to miss so much of our life. I'm REALLY looking forward to 3-4long months in Ohio come April.



I had to pick up some jewelry that was being repaired at Pearl Ridge today and what was supposed to be a 10minute thing turned into a two hour excursion. I knew Luke would want to do the train ride so we waited our turn and Luke got on. They sat him in the Caboose because they had a school field trip. Luke felt super special in the Caboose.
The picture quality is less than stellar because I had to use my cell phone since I once again left my camera at home...









Liem man passed out in his car seat after our day. I have to admit both were very well behaved as we went from the mall, to Toys R Us, and lastly a madhouse NEX. On the plus side ALL Christmas shopping is done, and my homecoming outfit is BOUGHT!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!! They were right on the 7lbs for one of them! They didn't wait til the 16th but they were 4 mins apart like my sister and I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a day! Yay for a homecoming outfit too! When does he come back?

    ReplyDelete