Monday, December 29, 2008

Outside time




Luke loves the park and I try to get them there when I can to burn of some steam. Luke is so into playing with other kids or knowing exactly what is going on. Today some little girl punched a little boy in the stomach and when the boy went to tell the girls mother 10 other kids gathered around to tell on her as well. Luke did not pay any attention and all of a sudden said he needed to see what was going on over there. LOL. Kids. Luke apparently has to be in the no.

I have to share Luke's funny moment today. He has a thing for hats. Wanted to wear one out and I said ok. After I packed the bags I looked at him and said "Luke I like your hat" he looked at me and said "Ya isn't it cool". I had to laugh out loud.




Liem LOVES the slide. He amazed me today at going down the slide by himself either sitting or on his belly, and afterwards he got off and walked around to go the stairs and climber his way back to the slide. Luke would have climbed up the slide. I think Liem spend a good 25minutes on the slide.

1 comment:

  1. LOL...I saw 'a little girl punched' and was about to get mad!!! Thought you were gonna say a little girl punched one of the boys!!!

    ReplyDelete