Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Randomness



So everyone is clear this post will be rather random. First Liem has found a way to climb into our bathroom sink. He has also accomplished climbing into our living room window... I do not recall Luke being this big of a crawler...

On a side note Liem's newest trick is patting his leg while saying "Lola", as if he were calling her. It amazes me at this age how fast they pick things up and they do not stop until... Well Im not sure Luke is three and still absorbing everything.




I put the elf on the wall with candy and Luke was amazed and amused at him. He laughed and this morning was the first morning he came running downstairs and immediately looked for "Blankie". I am trying to explain to him that tommorrow night Blankie will leave us until next year.



This is where Luke taught his baby brother how to climb into the window, and when he could not quite get it Luke got him and jumped off the chair. I find boys so fascinating. I mean they will use ANYTHING as a tool or weapon. LOL. I am so DOOMED.



And here is a shot of Luke at chuckie cheeses. He loves this swing thing but normally I do not allow him in it because it is for babies. After seeing an 8 years old and a big 10 year old take a turn I figured Luke would not hurt it.

Tommorrow is Christmas Eve and I will post a blog tommorrow night but as of now the plans in the possibility of the beach and going out to dinner with the boys. Hopefully the weather holds up because this will be the last year we can tell family hahaha we're at the beach and you aren't! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment