Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wine Night


"Barefoot wine was created by two bohemian Californians with the philosophy that wine should not be too serious, it just has to taste great! Their vision was clear - get Barefoot and have a great time!

Our passionate team of Barefooters spread the word about our wines. You might see them on the streets of Manchester in their quest to make Barefoot available to as many people as possible, so give them a wave!" RRG, Barefoot.



There is nothing better then wine with just the girls... I have had many wine nights throughout the endless deployments and as our time winds down I find sad to see them go. With children involved it is not often we let loose with the good ole' barefoot or Franzia, but when it happens we always laugh...

Makes me sad to think about the next time I will share a cheap bottle of wine with my dearest friends. The beginning it was Angela and Riva, maybe a bottle or two with Genny at some point (altho we usually stuck to beer), I believe one here or there with L squared, I have had MANY bottles with Bobi, and my sister and I usually share a bottle over the phone.

It is during those few hours of girl only time we have a minute to let down our gaurd, overthink, and overreact on our lives... We always laugh the next morning remembering what we talked about and who we called... So thanks girls for the bottles, and memories shared!!!

P.S. To clarify the wine sharing is over three years... :) Didn't want to sound like an Alchi!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I just went and bought two bottles on my way home. You should see the top of my kitchen cabinets. It looks like a frat house, but instead of beeramids it's wine bottles. I should really get rid of them :P

    So, even if you aren't wanting to sound like an alchi, I'm fully comfortable with it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wine.....I can't even drink it anymore. I have had one too many horrible mornings after wine.

    I drank a michelobe ultra light and thought of genny!

    ReplyDelete