Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dole Plantation


We opted for some sightseeing today. We have been to the Dole Plantation but it never gets old, not to mention J had never ridden the train with Luke. Figured a easy day with the boys, and after I could finally eat at Cholo's!!!


The boys posing as pineapples.

The only family picture we got besides the 15$ one they took of us. Ill have to scan that one later because it turned out cute!


J and the boys.


Liem and I.

Afterwards we shared some dole whip... FYI heard through the grape vine that they use a powder and not real pineapples. Interesting info if it is true. Here I thought it was healthy... So after our impostor ice cream we headed to North Shore. The boys were pretty wiped at this point so we rushed through lunch... Cholo's was delish, altho it has been AWHILE since I have had real Mexican. Still it was worth the drive and the money.

After we stuffed ourselves we headed home Exhausted!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds so fun! I'm going to have to plan out my last four months of sightseeing after Richard leaves.

    ReplyDelete