Sunday, January 4, 2009

Luke's Photo Skills

Luke got the kid tough digital camera for Christmas from The Skippers. He absolutely loves this camera and takes pictures of everything and anything, but mostly of himself. LOL. I was scrolling through his pictures and thought they were blog worthy.


We went for a morning run this AM to the Super park. Luke snapped a photo of the trees and a sliver of his sippy... We'll call this one "Random"


Yesterday Terron took Luke fishing for some guy time. Luke had a blast and captured a shot of his catch... We'll call this one "Yucky fish"


Here are some of Luke's many self portraits... Guess he figures he is an interesting subject, that or he is used to the camera in his face...
We will call this one "Model face"


"Sassy Teeth"

"Bedroom Eyes and Mommy's butt"


"Mommy's close up"

"Bobi's close up"

"Terr bears DUI mugshot"

"Baby brother"

I am sure Luke will take many more pictures of randomness. I do not plan on developing these photos (YET), but I have to admit he tends to catch us in the moment.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, how FUN!!

    Cadence has a TON on her camera, I've yet to go thru them. I should have brought it with us so she could take some while we were with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I think you've missed your calling as a color commentator. Your Terron caption cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke's got a great eye for photography!! Let me know when he's ready to upgrade to a Nikon :)

    ReplyDelete