Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nothing Exciting...

We have not been up to much. Trying to get some family time in and enjoy one anothers company.

J has been great with the boys and they both seem to love all the extra attention. We shopped most of the weekend away since J needed some new stuff. This weekend we are going to try and doing something a little more fun for the kiddos.

We are also planning our trip to the big island in a few weeks. Any recommendations??? We are only going for a few days but I didn't want to leave Hawaii without seeing at least one other island...

Anyone who knows me knows I DREAD flying... I'm starting to get nervous about the flight. I know it is like 5seconds long but it still scares me. I think I am more worried about the 6hr flight we have to take in two months. I just need some positive thinking, or some strong DRUGS... I will not miss flying looming in the future.

Ill try to get some exciting pictures to post since this post is blah.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I was starting to crave a JKLL blog! I'm jealous you are going to the Big Island. Try Volanco National Park (obviously), Punalu'u Black Sand Beach, Akaka Falls, Rainbow Falls. We did a little Kona farm tour at Greenwell Coffee. Nothing fancy, but I enjoyed it. So jealous you are going! I heard Waipio Valley & Mauna Kea observatory are cool, but we didnt get there before we left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a ton to do on the hilo side....are you staying in the KMC? that place alone has alot to do. I pretty much echo what Lauri said. There are some neat botanical gardens up north of hilo towards waipio valley. alot of walking though for little legs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Big Island and I third the motion of jealousy! Volcano's national park without a doubt. Have fun! Can't believe you are leaving the island so soon!!

    ReplyDelete