Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The EVIL flu

Talk about ironic... J is due home in a matter of days and I get hit with the all loving wrath (as Genny would call it)... Evil pure and uter EVIL!!!
Thank God Bobi was near and helped me otherwise I might not have made it through the day... Between Liem shutting the toilet lid on my head, and Luke getting himself dressed because as he would say "Momma you gottah goto the opital?" (hospital).

I felt as though I could die throughout much of the day. J textd me a few times and I told him I would rather be giving birth. I knew I should have gotten the damn flu shot when I had the chance... So if you have not gotten it indulge yourself... :)

FYI This was not a side affect of wine night! ;)

PS Soon a certain someone will be HOME!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh MAN! You should have called....but I'm glad Bobi was there. I remember that wrath that went through all of us at Kbay....that wasn't fun AT all.

    No flu shot for me!!! I got so sick after the last one....it's probably coincidental, but I refuse!

    ReplyDelete