Friday, January 16, 2009

Daddy is HOME

J got home early Wens AM. It is nice to finally put another deployment behind us and grow together as a family. It is nice to have help to and to finally feel like I am being a GREAT Mother. When J is gone I feel like I do what needs to be done to get me through, I am more or less keeping my head above water... With him home I feel complete, I feel like we are in this together and that we support one another. It is nice to watch us as a family of four playing, laughing, and enjoying one another. In this moment I can say my life is content, full, and perfect... If only for a moment or day, I will take it.


The boys and I waiting for J to get off the plane.


All of us lost in the moment.


Family photo... Luke is excited beyond words... He missed his Daddy so much. Liem will need some time to warm up but will in time.

4 comments:

  1. yay!!! congrats and I am so happy Jon is home and that you guys can be together. Your hair looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Soooo sweet. I'm so happy y'all are together!! Tell J I said hello and welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, any homecoming always brings a tear to my eye. So glad he is back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY HOMECOMING!! Glad you guys are all together again!

    ReplyDelete