Saturday, January 31, 2009

Algebra...

I am in my final class before I complete my associate degree... This class just happens to be Algebra... I took Algebra in high school and college (the first go round), but my goodness it has been a long time and this stuff is HARD...

Not to mention we are on what seems like a speed pace. We hardly have time to learn one set of skills until we are doing 5 more.

Seems sort of silly to me that I am majoring in psychology but I have to know how to graph number equations, solve inequalities, and find the slope of a line. I just do not see the point....

Sorta random... but my brain hurts and I needed to vent.

1 comment:

  1. Well congrats on being so close to reaching your goal! And I'm with you on the Math thing! I don't think I've yet had to find the slope of a line while counseling a student on effective communication, decision-making, or study skills.

    ReplyDelete