Thursday, April 30, 2009

Luke's World.


Luke has been so interesting these past few weeks with his questions and comments. It reminds me each and everyday how innocent children get to be at least for the time being. The other day we were talking about God, a recurring convo lately, and I was trying desperately to explain that God takes care of people and that's why we pray and try to do good. Luke looked at me and said "Mommy no, God doesn't take care of us you do!", lol... Of course it melted my heart but I had to point out the bigger picture to him.

Luke has also been very concerned with Death and dying. He asks me all the time about it and why it happens. I think it scares him a little and of course I try to assure him we will be VERY old when our time comes but in reality who knows when it will happen. I really do not want him asking or thinking about death but he has and I cannot ignore it especially because important people have died in his life. So anyone with suggestions on this subject! lol...

Luke has also told me he loves me more than Mickey Mouse, the moon, the sky, the trees, and more than his toes. lol. He makes me smile on more than one occasion a day and for this time in my life I am thankful I get to live in a 3 1/2 yr olds world. Luke's world...

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little boy you have who obviously ADORES you!!

    ReplyDelete