Sunday, April 19, 2009

A little of this and a little of that....

Well I know I have been slacking big time these days but amazingly we have been rather busy. The weather is finally Hawaiian feeling again and the boys and I have been spending time outside with neighbors and friends.

First Happy Easter!






It was a nice relaxing easygoing kinda day for us. I braved church and am a little nervous to take both of them back... haha... The boys seemed to have a ton of fun and liked all present the Easter Bunny brought.


Luke started basketball.



There are videos on dropshots. The whole thing is so cute. They are definitely not great but it is interesting to see them interesting in learning and trying their hardest. I have some better shots from this last practice but haven't uploaded them yet.

Everything else is going good. J and I bit the bullet and bought out tickets home to Ohio this summer... I'm praying with all I have everything else will fall into place. We definitely shaved a few days off where we could to try and ensure we would not have to change the ticket... I couldn't pass up the ticket prices... I am officially excited to know we will be in Ohio in less than two months... Scared of the plane yes but excited. lol.

I am so glad that the weather has shaped up a little around here although it will make leaving paradise even harder... I am ecstatic to get a new experience, to open another chapter, to move forward like so many of our close friends have, but I am sentimental about Hawaii... I am sure I will be sentimental about Cali when we leave there bur Hawaii was our first home together where we grew as a family... A lot has happened here. I'll miss Hawaii and as the time approached I find it harder to believe we are leaving here.

No comments:

Post a Comment