Thursday, April 2, 2009

Catch Up...

We've been a little busy latley although nothing to exciting... We had a family friends birthday party this past weekend and odds and ends to tie up before J leaves this weekend for California...

We got our advanced housing application in for Cali and we are #19 on the list for the brand new housing in San Onofre. We will probably get moved down quite a bit in the next few months because we cannot check in until July but when we get there we will move up on the list... It was one of my big stressors and I am glad we are atleast on the list...

I am trying to get all the other ducks lined up for the move but have to remember it is still 2months or so away...

Im anixous to get home and actually thought about flying home for a few weeks. My Grandma, my last living Grandparent, suffers from Alzhemiers and it is progressively getting worse. I was never exceptionally close to her but we were close. She is my Mom's mother and I would love to see her and say good-bye to her before she passes... The disease has to be horrible. It is to the point where she forgot how to talk and swallow... I do not want her to suffer anymore but at the same time I want to say good bye, and let her know she has people who remember and love her... I guess we will see...

The boys are good. Luke has been working on writting his uppercase letters and writing his name... He is good with L's and U's but has a hard time with the the K and E... Although O's are his favorite letter... We have also been working on the recognition of letters in books and what not. Liem is still hitting the potty training pretty hard. He usually goes a few hours in the AM without a diaper and we have some accidents but most of the time he gets on the potty. He is also starting to repeat a ton of words... I am a little concerned that most of them have to do with Dora the Explorer... haha...

We dont have a ton planned for this weekend. I think we will cook out, dye easter eggs with J, and see the Easter Bunny... I am hoping to have a lot of beach time while J is gone. Hope everyone has a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment