Monday, April 6, 2009

Bye Bye again...


(I love how happy Luke looks!)
I know I cannot complain since it is only 7 weeks and he could still be with 3/3 and just have headed out for 7months, but none the less the time apart stinks... Luke missed him and Liem is walking around the house calling his name... I guess that is what life is about having people to miss and getting the chance to miss them.
I am excitied that after this 7weeks we will FINALLY be done with seperations... We will finally get to start the next chapter and this time apart stands for something... I can only ask for thoughts and prayers that J has a safe time... The last thing we need is an injury...

2 comments:

  1. Hugs to you guys!!! Hope 7 weeks flies by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it will fly by!! and WOOT for no more deploying!!!!

    ReplyDelete