Monday, March 23, 2009

Sand BAR!!!






We finally made our way out to the Sand Bar and had a blast... It was a little cloudy and windy which made being in the water warming than being out of it... Luke drove the boat with J for a few minutes and Liem loved it!!

Im hoping we can get out there again before we leave but the time is dwindling... J is out of her in less than two weeks and we will follow 7-8weeks after that... I shutter to think of the stress, I am sad to think of leaving, and I am anxious... LOL if any of that makes sense. :)

3 comments:

  1. That looks so un! How much was the boat rental?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go with you before you leave lol. Gillian was just telling me today how much fun she had on it last summer. It wasn't near that shallow when we went though, G couldn't even touch.

    ReplyDelete