Monday, March 16, 2009

Hawaiian babies...

We finally got Luke to understand that he needs to wear clothes... Now he ask for clothes as soon as he gets out of the bath and covers his privates, so no one including Mom, can see them... Took forever, I thought the kid would go in his birthday suit for years...

However our other Hawaiian baby has decided to start undressing himself... Apparently he prefers his birthday suit now. I laid him down for a nap in sweat pants and a long sleeved shirt. When I got him out of bed he was in nothing but his diaper... Luke can hardly undress himself and Liem can... Hopefully he leaves the diaper on for a little while longer... I guess being raised in Hawaii has it's drawbacks! :)

1 comment:

  1. Brenna doesn't like shoes! I can't get her out of the car without having to put them back on her or search for a missing flip flop.

    ReplyDelete