Monday, March 9, 2009

Goodbye...



It seems the more I do the easier they'd get, but it is opposite... I've never been one big on change, or good byes. They scare me and make me sad. I've done them with some close friends, and my hubby several times, but it doesn't seem to have gotten any easier with practice...

I think anyone who knows me knows Bobi. I think in the past three years we have been a package deal. lol... Although I am excited for both of our futures, I am sad that we have to face something without the other, and sad that we won't be 5minutes away anymore... I am nervous that we will change and that we will somehow not fit anymore... (I doubt it but it scares me nonetheless).

I am thankful for the 2 1/2 years that I had our friendship and the lifetime that it will continue, for all they she stood by me through, and for being my voice in situations where I was not strong enough to have one, and for millions of other things. We faced SO much together deployments, hospitals, births, upsets, looses, gains, etc... I think in the past 2 1/2 years our friendship was on the accelerated plan. lmao.

So the good bye sucked, it was sad and hard but I think this quote sums it all up...
" If there is a tomorrow we are not together there is something you must always remember... You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think... But the most important thing is even if we are apart, I will always be with you."

3 comments:

  1. Such an amazing friendship. It really does seem to get harder the more goodbyes there are; I'm not sure why that is, but I've certainly felt that way as well with all of our moves. You & Bobi really do have a special connection that will grow even more precious as life moves forward. Hugs to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this made me sad......(((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are two peas in a pod. Love the tat's. Your friendship for each other is truly a special one that will stand no matter what. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete