Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy...

The boys and J made me two different cakes and it was a nice weekend... Altho technically not my Birthday yet... We'll discuss the big 25 tomorrow on the actual day...

I already got my gift from J... An Ipod and I like it alot. Can't believe it took me so long to get involved in this technology but it works great. Luke love to watch movies on it. I wanted pink but went for more practical blue and I like it. We are heading out to dinner tomorrow and Ill post a bday blog then...





4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kelly!! Love the cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, JKLL! You look great! New hair do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! you know I wanted blue and ended up with pink!!! I should let you come over and dig through my music or burn you a cd and you can put it on your itunes!

    ReplyDelete