Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mommy your a Genius!!

We had to get new bedding due to a large hole in our sheets.... I was putting it off until we pcs'd BUT had to give in since I kept getting my fingers caught in the hole...

I was eyeing a set from Macys for months!!! I love it but did not want to spend that much... Yesterday Macys was running a sale for donating to RED. So I went with it and got it. I have to say it was a great DEAL!!!
(BTW Amy I know your eyeing some bedding from there! They are having a great sale on everything and it was cheaper than online! lol.)
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=277297&CategoryID=28892 (The set we got)

So after getting it all set up Luke comes to see and he says "Mommy you are a Genius" followed by "Like Patrick told Spongebob..." Haha It wasnt anything extroadaniry but it makes me laugh the way he incorporates words into his sentences!!!

BTW we had our first cuss word last week... He "said" Bobi said a bad word, but he misheard her. When we asked him what she "said" he looked scared to say the word but said "B*tch" I knew it would happen one day but luckily he realizes it is a bad word and he should not say it!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo that's gorgeous! I may have to get myself dressed and run down there!

    And it's okay, my kids hear cussing all the time because my husband has a potty mouth. Neither of them use them and know it's bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the bedding! Looks nice and soothing, perfect for sleeping. You ARE a Genius!

    ReplyDelete