Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bye Bye Student loan...

Both J and I have student loans. We paid mine off today with our income tax return. I made sure I paid it as soon as we saw the money because otherwise I would have been tempted to spend it on something way more fun!

It feels good to pay off debt but at the same time I think about how pretty the money would look in savings. I am glad it is gone and I have an associates (almost)to show for it. Hopefully in the next few years J will have his bachelors to show for his student loan.

So here's to being smart with money after our somewhat impulse (sorta researched) buy last week! :)

Speaking of the Car, Luke has decided to name her Carly the car... Bobi wanted to name her Dora, as in Dora the Explorer... but Luke was not having it. So we have Carly...

1 comment:

  1. Mine just got paid off too! But I have nothing to show for it....:P

    Ya ya ya, I'm going back!

    ReplyDelete