Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sick...

Well I had a productive week last week finishing the scheduling of our move, the flights off the rock, and shipping Lola... We were however blind sighted by some sorta cold that put us all out of commission for the entire weekend. Luckily we didn't have anything that had to be done this weekend although we managed to get a ton done around the house. Pictures, curtains, etc are off the walls. Minor things are packed and much is separated. I feel ready for the move although I know it will take me by surprise come Thursday.

It will be a fast moving week and J gets home next Friday after graduating his MCIS course. We are ready to have him home and I am sure he is ready to be home. I am hoping for a fun, relaxing last weekend in Hawaii... Holy heck did I just say last weekend in Hawaii... I'm hoping for some beach, pool time and visiting a few restaurants we will miss. Everything is lined up, all it is going to take is getting through this week. I am praying for any and all smooth vibes or extra vibes you all can spare... We all know my fear of flying and being the fact that I have successfully not flown to the Mainland in over two years that makes this flight that much more difficult... No one can understand it unless they know it but I would appreciate some prayers for safe travels, and an uneventful move :)

2 comments:

  1. I understand! Prayers coming your way even though I know you'll be fine. :) Can't believe your move time is here! Enjoy your last few days in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I can't believe your last weekend is just about here!! Try to soak up as much Hawaii before you go! Lots of prayers and good flying vibes sent your way! Let us know your new address when you have it!

    ReplyDelete