Monday, June 1, 2009

Growing, Growing, Growing...




Seriously where does the time go. Liem turned 21months today. In a few short months I will have a 2 year old and a 4 year old... Honestly where has it all gone... Luke had an appt today and I always knew he was on the bigger side but he measured in at 43 1/2 inches and weighed in at 43 pounds... I guess carrying him around is keeping me in shape at with those stats! :) He is still on the top of the chart at 98%. I swear the kid will be taller than me and J before we know it... On the other hand we have our tall string bean. I don't know his current stats but the kid is skinny mini I had to start buying 12month shorts again because anything bigger he takes off to easily, usually in public, lol...

It is funny the difference I see between these two.... They really are different and the same in so many ways. Liem is starting to repeat a lot of words like Dinosaur, helicopter, etc. Big words that come out somewhat close, altho I have been deciphering mumble jumble for a few years. However Liem will only do it for me, he will not do it for J on the phone, or friends he only shows his "tricks" to me where he is most comfortable, I swear strangers prbly wonder if he can talk, but it is his personality and his nature. Luke on the other hand couldn't be stopped always showing and doing tricks. I love that they have their differences and similarities because it is these things that will allow them to challenge and grow from on another down the line...

2 comments:

  1. Aww...I wish I could see them again! I can't believe it either - a 2 & a 4 year old!!! When is the next one coming? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 2 & 4. Seems like just yesterday I was taking photos of Luke for his 1st birthday!

    ReplyDelete