Saturday, May 23, 2009

Things are moving forward...

Welp it is almost 100% official... We are leaving Hawaii... Really and truly. I went this week and battled it out with TMO to get some dates nailed down. This whole issue was emotional draining and stressful. Since J is in school he will not get orders until the last second, some schools do it a month or a few weeks out... Not Camp Pendleton so J will more than likely get order 3 days before graduation... After a lot of what ifs anger, and some crying I us scheduled for a pack out date... Because let's face it in a few weeks nothing will be available. So excited and happy I don't have to worry about it anymore...

However now it is true we are leaving... Lola flies out on the 4th, I cancelled cable and Menehune, J graduates the 12th as well as us packing out, we have to get the car shipped at the last possible moment, and hop a flight to Cali before heading to Ohio for a month... And this is all in a month time span... Wow. I'm ready but the expedited plan stinks a little. :)

We have been talking to Luke a lot about the move. I don't think he gets it all but is grasping the fact that we are leaving Hawaii, visiting Ohio, and moving to Cali. He just tells me to make sure I pack his favorite clothes and toys... Kids.

Hope everyone else is well and that plans are falling into place for you all as well :)

1 comment:

  1. SO glad it's all falling into place for you guys! I hope all your travels go smoothly. How far is the drive from AR to there??? ; )

    ReplyDelete