Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another one bites the dust...

Our poor little Toshiba bit the dust... Mind we we bought it used off of someone else a few years back. It has already batteled one virus and gotten a new hard drive. I have two efficent types of anti virus and spyware programs on the computer but some lameo has nothing better to to than stimulate the economy by hacking into compurters and infecting them... Makes me mad. I could have replaced the hard drive again but it is old and behind in terms of technology...

So I refuse to fall prey any longer we upgraded to a MacBook... Different yes, but easy to switch yes.... I havnt had to many difficulties yet but am trying to figure out buttons and what not. Things are different but it is a computer. I even added some extra Norton protection for safe measures... We have lost all of our pictures again... Thank God we have Dropshots. My biggest concern are my itunes... I cannot get into the old computer to switch the settings so that I can share my music on more than one computer.... Let's hope I figure it out...

Slowly we are becoming Apple people :) Luke likes the the apple on the back of my computer. Lol so simple to please.

3 comments:

  1. very cool! I wanted a mac, but the price I would have spent to get what I got with my hp was insane......almost 2000. I only spent a 1200 for the hp.

    enjoy!!! I can't remember how to work the itunes issue, but it wasn't a hard fix. I had to do it as well on the computers......if I remember I'll share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you really lose all your photos?? I am sure I have some here, do you need me to send you some (or wait til you move)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks Laura. I have all those saved onto disks. I packed them already but I should be able to upload them all... I hadnt even thought to do that but I definatly will :)

    ReplyDelete