Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Just wanted to take a minute and wish all the Momma's out there a Happy Mother's Day. Being a Mother is amazing, rewarding, challenging, and at times overwhelming all rolled into one. Ours jobs are far harder than many imagine but we do it and we do not think of it as work. So on our day let's thank others, and pat ourselves on the back for the gift we have :)

I want to thank my boys on Mother's Day as well. I love these lil men more than they will ever know, or imagine. They are without a doubt in my mind the best thing that has ever happened to me. They have changed me as person and challenged me to see the world in a better light. I look forward to forever because I will spend it as their Mother :)


a>Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. They are so lucky to have you. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!! you are a great mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day! You are an amazing Mom!!

    ReplyDelete